Psychic medium amber lee
There are times in all our lives when we feel unable to cope. Sometimes the reason for this is clear and we know where to seek help, however, other times can feel a little more confusing. It is at these times that counselling may be beneficial.
Talking to a counsellor who is impartial to your situation, but has the skill to help can help you work through your personal difficulties and guide you to find the solutions that best suit you. Without giving advice, helping you to find your own answers, so that you can be more constructive in the ways that you manage your feelings and behaviour, succeeding you to take more control over your life.
Counselling may be able to help if you are:
- Experiencing any kind of loss, bereavement or trauma
- Suffering from stress, anxiety, panic attacks, depression or finding it hard to cope
- Having difficulties within personal or family relationships
- Having problems adjusting to change, perhaps through redundancy or early retirement
- Needing help to recover from serious illness, eating disorders or withdrawal from prescription drugs
- Facing a problem that is hard to talk about or resolve
- Not feeling good about life at the moment and you don't understand why.